~ What’s Next After Deposit Is Made ~
What the customer must do.
What we will do.
- Please email us immediately after deposit (Rags2Love@gmail.com) is made so we can personally connect with you and obtain your correct email address. We need to be sure you are real. Yes, even breeders can get scammed! IF YOU DON'T CONTACT US TO CONFIRM YOUR PURCHASE WITHIN 2 DAYS AFTER THE DEPOSIT IS MADE, KITTEN WILL BE REPOSTED FOR SALE AND DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. OUR PRIORITY IS TO BE SURE THE KITTEN HAS A LOVING, CARING AND SAFE HOME TO GO TO AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY.
- Make an appointment immediately with your veterinarian for your kittens initial health exam. To keep our health contract valid, a health exam performed by a licensed veterinarian must be performed within 14 business days from receipt of your kitten. Sometimes it's difficult to get an appointment right away for a health exam so please call your veterinarian as soon as possible. If you're unable to get an appointment within 14 business days, just let us know and we'll work with you.
What we will do.
- Once a deposit is made, as soon as we are able, your kitten will be listed on the “available” page of our website as “reserved for you”. If you have successfully placed a deposit and received a receipt for your deposit from PayPal, that is your immediate proof the kitten is yours.
- Within 24 hours after deposit is received, we'll be in touch with you by email to provide information about the care of your kitten and provide delivery date, time and location. We schedule delivery of the kitten no less than 10 weeks of age. At our discretion, we may opt to hold a kitten longer.
- A copy of our health contract (Health contract is also available to read in advance by clicking here >>> Health Contract )
- Written instructions of what to (and how) to feed your kitten
- Written instructions of "Vet Treatment For Ragdolls" that lists vacinnes due, date due
- Written instructions of "Transitioning your new pet to your home"
- We'll also let you know what type of litter we use